- 11 (6-inch) pita bread rounds
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes, packed without oil
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 (8-ounce) tub light cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) carton low-fat sour cream
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- calories 166
- caloriesfromfat 26 %
- protein 7.6 g
- fat 4.8 g
- satfat 2.9 g
- carbohydrate 22.9 g
- fiber 1.3 g
- cholesterol 14 mg
- iron 1.4 mg
- sodium 429 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Split each pita bread in half horizontally; cut each half into 6 wedges. Place pita wedges in a single layer on baking sheets; bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until toasted.
Combine sun-dried tomatoes and boiling water in a bowl; let stand for 1 hour or until soft.
Place artichokes and next 11 ingredients (through garlic) in a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker; stir well. Cover with lid; cook on low-heat setting 1 hour. Drain tomatoes; stir into dip. Cover and cook 1 hour. Serve warm with toasted pita wedges.