Community Recipe from
- Cheesy Spinach
- 2 pkg. (10 oz. each) frozen chopped spinach, thaw and well drained
- 2 cups (16 oz. ) small-curd cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cubed process American cheese
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, cubed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into a greased slow
- cooker. Cover and cook on high for 1 hr. Reduce heat to LOW; cook 4-5
- hrs. longer or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Spinach Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables