Cheesy Southwest Chicken Skillet
Make this 30 minutes skillet dinner featuring pasta, chicken, Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ cheese sauce and Old El Paso® chiles – perfect for Southwestern meals.
More From Progresso™ Recipe Starters™
- 2 cups uncooked rotini pasta (6 oz)
- 2 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® diced green chiles, undrained
- 1 cup shredded taco-flavored cheese (4 oz)
- Garnishes, If Desired
- Diced red bell pepper
- Sliced ripe olives
- Coarsely broken tortilla chips
- 1. In 12-inch skillet, heat 3 cups water to boiling; add pasta. Cook 8 to 9 minutes or until pasta is tender; drain and return to skillet.
- 2. Add chicken, cooking sauce and chiles; heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover; let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with bell pepper, olives and tortilla chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Southwest Chicken Skillet Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes