- 2 cups uncooked rotini pasta (6 oz)
- 2 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® diced green chiles, undrained
- 1 cup shredded taco-flavored cheese (4 oz)
- Garnishes, If Desired
- Diced red bell pepper
- Sliced ripe olives
- Coarsely broken tortilla chips
How to Make It
In 12-inch skillet, heat 3 cups water to boiling; add pasta. Cook 8 to 9 minutes or until pasta is tender; drain and return to skillet.
Add chicken, cooking sauce and chiles; heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover; let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with bell pepper, olives and tortilla chips.