Cheesy Sausage Biscuits
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) mild bulk pork sausage
- 1 pound(s) sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 cup(s) biscuit mix
- Crumble sausage into a large skillet; cook over medium heat until sausage is browned. Drain well on paper towels.
- Combine all ingredients, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened. Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart on lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Kathryn Warren
- From The Pastors' Wives Cookbook
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cwarren51 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Sausage Biscuits Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers