- 1 pound(s) frozen hash brown potatoes thawed
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 5 ounce(s) cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 medium onion finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) potato chips, corn flakes or bread crumbs crushed
- Heat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients except butter and crushed chips and pour into greased 8" square baking dish. Prepare the topping by mixing the melted butter and crumbs. Sprinkle over potatoes. Bake 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Debisdigs and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note