Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) Diced frozen potatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) Melted Butter
- 1 can(s) Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup(s) Sour Cream
- 1 cup(s) Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) Chopped Onion
- 1 Salt& Pepper To Taste
- Defrost the potatoes. Mix all ingredient s together. Bake 350 for 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karenm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables