Community Recipe from
- 6 potatoes cooked, and grated
- 1 can(s) cream of Chicken soup
- 1 can(s) sour cream
- 1 1/2 can(s) grated cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- green onions
- Using a cake pan, spray casseerole, add potatoes, mix soup, sour cream and onion together and pour on top of potatoes. Top with grated cheese. Cook 45 minutes in 350 degree oven.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables