Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 2 cup(s) Shredded sharp cheddar cheese (pre-shredded bag is fine)
- 3/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- Heat oven to 350. Spray or butter a 13x9 glass baking dish. In a large bowl combine above ingredients and mix well. Spread into the baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine the following ingredients for the topping: 3 Tablespoons melted butter and 2 cups of frosted flakes which have been coarsely crushed in a plastic bag using a rolling pin. Spread topping evenly over potato mixture. Bake 45 minutes, or until tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cnorris and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles