Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Frozen Hashbrowns
- 1 can(s) Cream of Cheddar
- 1 can(s) Cream of Chicken
- 12 ounce(s) Carton of Onion Dip
- 1 can(s) Milk
- 1 cup(s) Shredded Cheese
- Corn Flakes (optional)
- Microwave potatoes for 10 minutes
- Add remaining ingredients as well as salt and pepper to taste. Stir.
- Put in 10x13 greased.
- Cook @ 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pandtcruse and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables