These really sound good,, But I wouldn't put the onions on until after melting the cheese,, then I'd sprinkle on the bacon bits and the green onion.. just a thought..OH maybe a dolop of sour cream too,,
Cheesy Potato Skins
Make a meal out of this by adding your favorite meat...barbecued pork, ham and chicken are all good choices.
Yield: Serves 4 to 8
- 4 potatoes, baked and halved
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 teaspoons bacon bits
- Place potatoes on an ungreased baking sheet; sprinkle with cheeses. Top with onions and bacon; heat under broiler until cheese melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Potato Skins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Appetizers