Cheesy Potato Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) frozen country style hash browns thawed
- 2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- 2 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 cup(s) crushed cornflakes
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- Mix sour crem, soup, cheese, 1/4 c. butter, onion, salt and pepper. Add thawed hashbrowns and put in a 9x13 pan. Mix crushed cornflakes and 1/4 c. butter and put on top of potatoes. Bake at 350 for 45 min. or until bubbly and golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melody6kids and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note