Cheesy Potato Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) frozen country style hash browns thawed
- 2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- 2 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 cup(s) crushed cornflakes
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- Mix sour crem, soup, cheese, 1/4 c. butter, onion, salt and pepper. Add thawed hashbrowns and put in a 9x13 pan. Mix crushed cornflakes and 1/4 c. butter and put on top of potatoes. Bake at 350 for 45 min. or until bubbly and golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melody6kids and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes