- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Assorted fresh cut vegetables
How to Make It
Spread cream cheese onto bottom of a microwave-safe 9-inch pie plate. Top with pizza sauce and next 5 ingredients.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve with crackers or assorted vegetables.