Created while I was still dating my husband many years ago, we threw in a bunch of cheeses in with our pasta one night and loved it! It has become a family favorite and weekly standby that has many variations.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) pasta cooked al dente
- 1 ounce(s) monterey jack cheese shredded
- 1 ounce(s) muenster cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) fat free ricotta
- 1 teaspoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese optional
- green beans optional
- After pasta is cooked and strained, put back in the hot pot with the heat off. Melt butter into hot pasta quickly. Add both shredded cheeses and stir until melted. Add ricotta (the fat free kind is more loose so it mixes better, but you can use any kind). If the pasta is getting cold put the heat back on low and keep stirring. Serve with parmesan cheese if you like. Also, if you make this dish as the whole meal, you can throw in your favorite vegetable with the pasta, my family likes it with green beans. For a while, my one son even liked it with a small amount of marinara sauce and we called it pink pasta! So many different things you can do with it!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MomKahn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note