Cheesy Mexican Pizza
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 (16-ounce) Italian bread shell
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup black bean dip
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- Place bread shell on a baking sheet. Stir together refried beans, sour cream, and bean dip, and spread over Italian bread shell.
- Drain tomatoes, and pat dry with paper towels; spoon over bean mixture. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 450° for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese melts.
- NOTE: To lighten recipe, use fat-free refried beans, fat-free or light sour cream, and reduced-fat cheeses.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers