Cheesy Meat Loaf
- 18 round Cheese Crackers crumbs
- 1 small Onion Finely chopped
- 1 can(s) chopped green peppers
- 1/4 cup(s) chili sause becareful with this or your meatloaf will come out too hot.
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 eggs Slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 1/2 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1 Crush crackers with rolling pen or blender until crumbled.
- 2 In crock pot, combine crumbs with onion, green pepper, chili sauce, milk, eggs,salt, and pepper. (My daughter gave me the tip do do this step right in the crock pot.)
- 3 Mix in ground beef.
- 4 Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until done.
- Makes 6-8 servings
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChereS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note