Cheesy Macaroni and Cheese
Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) macaroni pasta
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 3 1/2 cup(s) milk warmed
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 pound(s) velveeta cheese cubed
- 1/2 cup(s) panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- Heat 350' oven. Grease 9x13 glass dish ( 8x8 or round casserole, if making half the recipe).
- Cook pasta for about 2-3 minutes less than called for, drain, set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt 1/2 C butter, salt pepper, once melted add flour, stir until smooth. Let cook for 1 minute. Add milk, wine, bring to a boil, whisking. Add cheeses and stir until melted. Pour over cooked pasta and add to greased dish. Combine the panko, parsley and melted butter in a small bowl. Sprinkle macaroni with panko topping, bake uncovered 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Macaroni and Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes