CHEESY HASHBROWN CASSEROLE WITH CORN FLAKE TOPPING
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) frozen hashbrowns thawed
- 1.5 stick(s) butter
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 can(s) 10 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 2 cup(s) Corn flakes crushed
- 1. Preheat oven to 350-f degrees.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine thawed hash browns with 1/2 cup melted butter and all the remaining ingredients except the corn flakes. Spread into a 9×13″ baking dish.
- 3. Mix 1/4 cup melted butter and the crushed corn flakes together and sprinkle over top of casserole.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered, for 1 hour. Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sarcasticnwitty and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
CHEESY HASHBROWN CASSEROLE WITH CORN FLAKE TOPPING Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables