Not so sure I liked the taste of swiss cheese in this one.
Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 cup shredded colby-Jack cheese
- 1 (5-ounce) package shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 large onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine hash browns and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir together milk and next 5 ingredients; pour over hash brown mixture. Pour into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 45 to 55 minutes or until golden.
- Pepper Jack-Potato Casserole: Omit colby-Jack and Swiss cheeses, onion, and beef broth. Substitute 1 (8-ounce) package Monterey Jack cheese with peppers, shredded. Proceed as directed. Bake at 350° for 45 to 50 minutes or until bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This