Cheesy Ham & Vegetable Bake
- 1 1/2 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 16-oz. pkg. frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower blend
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups cooked ham, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup croutons, crushed
- Cook pasta according to package directions; add frozen vegetables to cooking water just to thaw. Drain; place mixture in a 2-quart casserole dish that has been sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Mix sour cream, milk, one cup cheese, ham, onion and garlic; stir into pasta mixture in dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with croutons and remaining cheese during last 5 minutes of baking.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This