Cheesy Ham Biscuit Pull Aparts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits (I used the buttery flavor).
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup diced ham
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 11 x 7 or 12 x 8 glass baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl, beat egg and milk with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Separate dough into individual biscuits and cut each biscuit into quarters. Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly. Fold in ham, cheese, onions and granulated garlic. Spoon mixture into prepared dish, arrange biscuit pieces in a single layer.
- Baked at 350 for 23 - 25 minutes or until golden brown. You can either cut into squares or just pull apart and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note