1) Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 11X7 or 12X8 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
2) In a large bowl, beat egg and milk with wire whisk.
3) Separate biscuits and cut each into quarters.
4) Gently stir pieces into egg/milk mixture to coat completely.
5) Fold in ham, onions, cheeses and garlic.
6) Spread mixture into prepared dish, arranging biscuit pieces evenly in a single layer.
7) Bake 23-25 minutes until golden. Can be cut into squares or just pulled apart for serving.
Go to full version of