Cheesy Ham Biscuit Pull-Apart
Community Recipe from
- 16.3 ounce(s) can Pillsbury Grand Flaky Layers biscuits
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 3/4 cup(s) diced ham
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded Cheddar
- 1/2 cup(s) Monterrey Jack, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) granulated garlic
- 1) Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 11X7 or 12X8 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2) In a large bowl, beat egg and milk with wire whisk.
- 3) Separate biscuits and cut each into quarters.
- 4) Gently stir pieces into egg/milk mixture to coat completely.
- 5) Fold in ham, onions, cheeses and garlic.
- 6) Spread mixture into prepared dish, arranging biscuit pieces evenly in a single layer.
- 7) Bake 23-25 minutes until golden. Can be cut into squares or just pulled apart for serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Ham Biscuit Pull-Apart Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch