Cheesy Green Beans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) French beans
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped onion
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 4-6 ounce(s) swiss cheese
- 3 cup(s) crushed potato chips
- Make a roux with butter and flour.
- Add ingredients in order and mix.
- When combined, add green beans.
- Place in a casserole.
- Top with potato chips.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DoeMod and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Green Beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables