☆.•♥•Cheesy Garlic Baked Chicken Recipe!.•♥•☆
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 slice(s) thin chicken breast
- 4 clove(s) garlic
- 4 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 3 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a casserole dish with tin foil this will help with the clean up afterwards :) lightly grease it.
- In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar & a teaspoon of salt
- Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with 3/4 of the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Within the last 10 minutes before removing it out of the oven put your cheese on top then put the remaining brown sugar and garlic mixture on top of the cheese and let bake 10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
☆.•♥•Cheesy Garlic Baked Chicken Recipe!.•♥•☆ Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes