- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 4 (8-ounce) cartons small-curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 10 eggs, beaten
How to Make It
Combine cheese, green chiles, and cottage cheese in a large mixing bowl; stir well.
Sift together flour and baking powder. Add flour mixture, butter, and eggs to cheese mixture, mixing well.
Pour into a well-greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes; reduce temperature to 350°, and cook an additional 30 minutes. Serve immediately.