Cheesy Crustless Mini Quiches
These tasty mini quiches are an easy way to please a crowd. For this snack, feel free to add another type of cheese to suit your preferences, or whatever you already have in your fridge.
More From Allyou
Bake: 30 Minutes
- Calories: 53
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 2g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 78mg
- Sodium: 110mg
- 6 scallions, white and light green parts, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 large eggs plus 3 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1. Place racks in upper and lower thirds of oven and preheat to 350°F. Coat 2 24-cup nonstick mini-muffin pans with cooking spray. Place pans on foil-lined baking sheets. Scatter scallions and parsley over bottom of each cup.
- 2. Whisk eggs and yolks with Parmesan, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Whisk in milk until smooth. Transfer to a cup with a pour spout and fill each muffin cup with egg mixture. Top each cup with a pinch of Swiss cheese.
- 3. Bake until quiches are puffed and browned on top, about 30 minutes, rotating pans from top to bottom racks and turning back to front about halfway through.
- 4. Immediately run a small, sharp knife around outside of each quiche, then invert onto a wire rack to cool. Turn each quiche right side up. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note