Cheesy Crunchy Chicken Tenders
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Reduced fat Cheez Its Crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 pound(s) Chicken Tenders
- 3 tablespoon(s) Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) light mayo
- Set cooking rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat to 425. Spray a large baking pan well with cooking spray.
- Place the crackers in a resealable plastic bag and finely crush them with a rolling pin. Transfer the crumbs to a shallow flat bowl and add pepper.
- Coat the chicken with Dijonnaise. Roll the chicken in the crumb mixture until evenly coated. Place crumb coated chicken on the baking sheet and bake for 7 minutes. Lightly spray chicken strips with cooking spray, turn, and bake for 7 more minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lmo0183 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Crunchy Chicken Tenders Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes