- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (0.7-ounce) envelope Italian dressing mix
- 1 (16-ounce) French bread loaf, cut into 40 slices
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- Ripe olive slices (optional)
- Stir together Swiss cheese and next 3 ingredients. Spread 1 side of each bread slice evenly with cheese mixture; sprinkle with diced bell peppers. Place bread slices on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes. Top with olive slices, if desired. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This