Cheesy Corn Bake
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 3 (10-ounce) packages frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 2/3 cup diced ham (3 ounces)
- Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; whisk in flour and garlic powder. Cook, whisking constantly, 1 minute. Gradually whisk in milk; cook over medium heat, whisking until thickened. Add cheeses; cook over low heat, stirring until melted. Stir in corn and ham. Pour into a greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This