Cheesy Corn & Bacon Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pinch(s) love
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- salt & pepper
- Hot sauce, to taste
- 3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1-1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2 (15-ounce)cans sweet corn kernels, drained
- 8 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- Heat oven to 375°F. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; then add garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute. Whisk in flour then cook for 30 more seconds.
- Gradually whisk in milk until mixture is smooth, then season with salt & pepper. Switch to a spatula and cook, stirring constantly, until sauce is thick and bubbly, about 10 minutes. Stir in hot sauce.
- Add cream cheese and stir until smooth, then add Cheddar and stir until smooth. Add corn and bacon then stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into a buttered 1-1/2 quart baking dish then bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jenniferld87 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Corn & Bacon Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes