Cheesy Chili Mac
http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/RecipePage.aspx?recipeid=95081 Weight Watchers Recipe 4.5 Stars Ratings (2059) Rate it 7PointsPlus Value Track Prep time: 16 min Cook time: 28 min Other time: 0 min Serves: 8 A hearty meal in a bowl. It's full of great stuff like lean beef, pinto beans and chili peppers. Turn leftovers into burritos. http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/RecipePage.aspx?recipeid=95081
- 1 cooking spray
- 2/3 pound(s) uncooked lean ground beef
- 2 piece(s) uncooked onion(s), chopped
- 29 ounce(s) canned stewed tomatoes, Mexican-style (undrained)
- 2.5 cup(s) canned tomato juice
- 4 ounce(s) canned green chili peppers, diced, drained
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1.5 cup(s) uncooked macaroni, elbow-size
- 31 ounce(s) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup(s) low fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; set over medium-high heat. Cook beef and onion until meat is browned, stirring and breaking up meat with a spoon as it cooks, about 10 minutes; drain off fat.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes and their juice, tomato juice, chili peppers and chili powder; bring mixture to a boil.
- Stir in macaroni and beans; return to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until macaroni is tender, about 15 minutes. Spoon chili into bowls and sprinkle with cheese. Yields about 1 cup chili and 1 tablespoon cheese per serving.
- This recipe is part of our Make Ahead Soups, Chilies and Stews series. To learn more about this cook-and-freeze feature, click here.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jrich9 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Chili Mac Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes