- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 (15.5-oz.) can original sloppy joe sauce
- 1 (15-oz.) can chili with beans
- 1/2 (30-oz.) package frozen country-style shredded hash browns (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°. Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, 7 to 10 minutes or until meat crumbles and is no longer pink. Stir in sloppy joe sauce and chili.
Spoon chili mixture into 8 lightly greased 10-oz. ramekins. Top with frozen hash browns.
Bake, covered, at 425° for 30 minutes; uncover and bake 10 more minutes or until browned and crisp. Sprinkle with cheese, and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
Note: We tested with Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce and Hormel Chili with Beans. Chili mixture can be baked in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish as directed.