Cheesy Chicken Rotini
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 in pieces
- 2 cup(s) water
- 3 cup(s) rotini pasta uncooked
- 1 package(s) frozen broccoli, cauliflower, carrot blend
- 1 can(s) Rotel diced tomatoes w/green chilies
- 1/2 pound(s) Velveeta cheese cut into 1-inch cubes
- Cook chicken in large skillet until no longer pink. Stir in water, bring to boil. Add pasta, cook on med-low heat about 10 min. or until pasta is tender. Add remaining ingredients, stir. Cook covered 5-7 min. until cheese is completely melted and veggies are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Chicken Rotini Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles