Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole
- 1 can(s) Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 cup(s) frozen vegetables
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup(s) uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 1/3 cup(s) water
- 1. Stir soup, water, rice, onion powder, pepper and vegetables in a 11 X 8 baking dish
- 2. Top with chicken. cover
- 3. Bake at 375 for 50 minutes or until chicken and rice are done. Top with cheese.
- stir rice before serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robbinbyrd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note