This is sooo easy and yummy! I use smoked rotisserie chicken and it gives this such a wonderful flavor.
Cheesy Chicken Penne
More From Southern Living
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions; drain.
- Cook cubed cheese, sour cream, and milk over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Stir in pasta and chicken, and cook until thoroughly heated.
- For Spicy Cheesy Chicken Penne: Substitute 2 (8-ounce) loaves pasteurized prepared cheese product with peppers for prepared cheese product.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This