Cheesy. Chicken pasta
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) penne pasta
- 2 cup(s) vegetable
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) Fine chopped onions
- 1/2 cup(s) Dry White Wine
- 3 cup(s) Milk
- 3 tablespoon(s) flour
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 cup(s) Shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 cup(s) Shred chicken or turkey
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chop chives or scallion greens
- 1) Water to boil add pasta cook 5 min add fresh ( frozen) vegetables cook until pasta & vegetables are Tener @ 4 min . Drain & rinse put back into pot.
- 2) Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat add onion cook till tender 2 - 3 min add wine cook till some is gone @ 1 min
- 3) whisk in medium boil: milk flour salt & pepper add to pan medium high heat bring to boil stirring cook and stir till thickened @ 1 min reduce heat to low stir in cheese till smooth stir chicken ( turkey) and mustard into cheese sauce. Cook to Hot
- 4) Stir sauce into pasta and vegetables.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sdowhower and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy. Chicken pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes