- 4 frozen Banquet Original Chicken Breast Patties
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, drained
- 4 slices (2/3 oz each) mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces dry pasta, uncooked
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
How to Make It
Hands On: 15 minutes
Total: 35 minutes
Bake chicken in preheated oven according to package directions.
Top each breast with 1/3 cup of the tomatoes; cover with 1 cheese slice. Continue baking 20 minutes, or until chicken is heated through and cheese is melted. Meanwhile, cook pasta in large saucepan according to package directions.
Drain pasta; return to saucepan. Add the remaining tomatoes; toss to coat. Place on large platter; top with chicken. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, if desired.