- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken
- 1 can (11 oz.) corn, drained
- 1 can (11 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 oz.)
How to Make It
Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken according to package directions. Stir in corn, beans and chilies.
Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Arrange Rice mixture on serving platter, then top with chicken and cheese.