Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
- 2 - 4 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- Salt and pepper
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup(s) diced jalapenos
- 1 cup(s) cheese, grated
- 10 small tortillas
- 1 can(s) enchilada sauce
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- 2. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the chicken, jalapenos, salt and pepper. and 1/2 of the cheese.
- 3. Pour a layer of enchilada sauce onto the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- 4. Divide the chicken mixture evenly between tortillas. Roll up and place seam side down in the pan.
- 5. Top with the more enchilada sauce, soup and cheese, cover the pan with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note