- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cooked
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (optional)
- 1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
How to Make It
Combine first 9 ingredients and red pepper, if desired. Spoon into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Stir together breadcrumbs and melted butter; sprinkle over casserole, and bake 10 more minutes. Let casserole stand 5 minutes before serving.
Note: Freeze unbaked casserole, omitting breadcrumbs and butter, for up to 1 month, if desired. Allow to stand at room temperature 1 hour. Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Stir together breadcrumbs and melted butter; sprinkle over casserole, and bake 10 more minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.