Cheesy Chicken Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) Shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can(s) Chicken and mushroom soup
- 1 carton(s) 8-ounce sour cream
- 25 Round buttery crackers coursely crushed
- Stir together first 4 ingredients and 1 1/2 cups cheese; spoon into lightly
- greased 3-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 3 hours.
- Combine remaining cheese and cracker crumbs; sprinkle over casserole. Cover
- and cook on LOW 1 more hour. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Makes
- 4 to 6 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by aperturegirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes