Cheesy Chicken Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) Shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can(s) Chicken and mushroom soup
- 1 carton(s) 8-ounce sour cream
- 25 Round buttery crackers coursely crushed
- Stir together first 4 ingredients and 1 1/2 cups cheese; spoon into lightly
- greased 3-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 3 hours.
- Combine remaining cheese and cracker crumbs; sprinkle over casserole. Cover
- and cook on LOW 1 more hour. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Makes
- 4 to 6 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by aperturegirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note