Cheesy Chicken Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) cooked chicken chopped
- 14 ounce(s) brocoli florets
- 2 cup(s) cooked rice
- 1 1/2 cup(s) frozen peas
- 1 can(s) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 can(s) rotel
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup(s) crackers crushed
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place chicken in bottom of a 13x9x2-inch baking dish or 3-quart rectangular casserole. In large bowl combine broccoli, rice, and peas. Spread mixture over the chicken. In medium bowl combine cream of chicken soup, nacho cheese soup, diced tomatoes, milk, and crushed red pepper. Stir in 1/4 cup of the cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Pour mixture over broccoli mixture in baking dish. Sprinkle crushed crackers evenly over all. Top with remaining cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 35 to 40 minutes or until topping is golden. Makes 8 to 10 servings
- Website: http://www.bhg.com/recipes/quick-easy/make-ahead-meals/casserole-recipes/#page=18
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hlindensmith and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Chicken Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles