Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Bake
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Total: 40 minutes
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients; spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with stuffing. Bake 40 minutes or until chicken is done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LCherry and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes