I am 12 years old and have decided to start cooking dinner (and sometimes other meals) for my brother and I. I made these and they were awesome!! I loved them and they're super easy. :):)
Cheesy Chicken Bagel Pizzas
Photo: John Autry; Styling: Cindy Barr
Bagel halves are a quick, kid-friendly stand-in for traditional pizza crust.
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: 1 bagel pizza)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 268
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 4.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 22.1g
- Carbohydrate: 32.7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 47mg
- Iron: 2.9mg
- Sodium: 516mg
- Calcium: 251mg
- 2 (4 1/2-inch, 2 1/4-ounce) plain bagels, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup lower-sodium marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken breast
- 1 cup preshredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Place bagel halves, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Broil 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- 3. Spread 2 tablespoons marinara on cut side of each bagel half. Top each half with 1/4 cup chicken, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese. Broil bagel halves an additional 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note