Cheesy chicken bagel pizzas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 Plain bagels Sliced in half
- 1/2 cup(s) Lower-sodium marinara sauce
- 1 cup(s) Shredded rotisserie chicken breast
- 1 cup(s) Part-skim mozzarella cheese Shredded
- Preheat broiler.
- Place bagel halves, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Broil 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Spread 2 tablespoons marinara on cut side of each bagel.half. Top each half with with 1/4 cup chicken, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese. Broil bagel halves an additional 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by danimama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy chicken bagel pizzas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza