Made this for supper tonight its delicious definitly a big hit in this family :)
Cheesy Chicken Bacon Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 4-5 chicken breasts
- 6 strip(s) bacon cooked and crumled
- 2 can(s) cream of chicken
- 2 cup(s) monterrey jack cheeze shredded
- 16 ounce(s) spiral pasta
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- Cook and crumble bacon. While bacon is cooking, cut chicken into bite-sized chunks. Set cooked bacon aside for later use. In the same pan, cook chicken in bacon drippings. Add garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare pasta according to directions. Spray a 9×13 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400.
- Drain pasta, return to pot. Add chicken, both cans of cream of chicken soup, 1 cup of Monterrey Jack cheese – stir to mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish. Top with crumbled bacon. Top with remaining cup of Monterrey Jack cheese.
- Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes, just until cheese is melted and beginning to brown on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by disasteroid and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes