Made this for supper tonight its delicious definitly a big hit in this family :)
Cheesy Chicken Bacon Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 4-5 chicken breasts
- 6 strip(s) bacon cooked and crumled
- 2 can(s) cream of chicken
- 2 cup(s) monterrey jack cheeze shredded
- 16 ounce(s) spiral pasta
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- Cook and crumble bacon. While bacon is cooking, cut chicken into bite-sized chunks. Set cooked bacon aside for later use. In the same pan, cook chicken in bacon drippings. Add garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare pasta according to directions. Spray a 9×13 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400.
- Drain pasta, return to pot. Add chicken, both cans of cream of chicken soup, 1 cup of Monterrey Jack cheese – stir to mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish. Top with crumbled bacon. Top with remaining cup of Monterrey Jack cheese.
- Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes, just until cheese is melted and beginning to brown on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by disasteroid and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note