Cheesy Chicken and Rice
Community Recipe from
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1-8 ounce(s) Zatarain's Yellow Rice Mix cooked
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1-15 ounce(s) whole kernel corn drained
- 1.Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker. Scatter chopped onion over top. Spoon cream soup over top of that. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or on high 3-4 hours. A few minutes before serving, add in cooked rice, corn, and cheese. Stir to combine. Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes