Cheesy Chicken and Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1-8 ounce(s) Zatarain's Yellow Rice Mix cooked
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1-15 ounce(s) whole kernel corn drained
- 1.Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker. Scatter chopped onion over top. Spoon cream soup over top of that. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or on high 3-4 hours. A few minutes before serving, add in cooked rice, corn, and cheese. Stir to combine. Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note