Cheesy Chicken-and-Pasta Bake
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Italian blend shredded cheese, divided
- 2 cups cooked rotini
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Garnish: celery leaves
- Stir together 1/2 cup cheese and next 6 ingredients; spoon into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese; bake 5 more minutes. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles