- 4 baking potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 3/4 pound skinned, boned chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons paprika, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter or stick margarine
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 2/3 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup (4 ounces) diced light processed cheese (such as Velveeta Light)
- calories 390
- caloriesfromfat 17 %
- fat 7.4 g
- satfat 4.2 g
- monofat 1.9 g
- polyfat 0.7 g
- protein 31.6 g
- carbohydrate 50.3 g
- fiber 4.7 g
- cholesterol 67 mg
- iron 3.6 mg
- sodium 904 mg
- calcium 201 mg
How to Make It
Pierce potatoes with a fork; arrange in a circle on paper towels in microwave oven. Microwave at high 16 minutes or until done, rearranging potatoes after 8 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
While the potatoes cook, combine the chicken, flour, 1 teaspoon paprika, salt, and pepper in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal and shake to coat.
Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken mixture and broccoli; sauté for 5 minutes. Add broth; bring to a boil, and cook for 3 minutes or until chicken is done. Add cheese, stirring just until melted.
Split potatoes open with fork, and fluff pulp. Spoon chicken mixture evenly over potatoes; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon paprika.